- Resource productivity indicator.
- Nº of ISO 14001 certifications.
- Nº of EMAS certifications (only in priority sectors: construction, farming, fishing, and forestry; industry; Consumer goods; Tourism; Textile and Garment).
- Domestic material consumption (energy carriers).
- Domestic material consumption (non-energy carriers).
- Biological cycle domestic material consumption (non-energy carriers)/ Technical cycle domestic material consumption (non-energy carriers).
- Percentage of recycled material in certain plastic bags (average percentage of recycled material in HDPE and PEBD bags with a thickness greater than or equal to 50 microns).
- Economic policy
- Tax policy
- Employment and training policy
- Research and innovation policy
- Consumption policy
- Industrial policy
- Agriculture, food industries and rural development policy
- Water Policy
- Average household expenditure on certain product repair and maintenance (0314/0322/0431/0432/0721/0723/0915/0923 codes).
- Tyre’s rate (Number of retreaded and used tyres placed on the market with respect to new tyres for the categories of motorcycle, scooter and motorbike/ tourism, van, 4x4, off-road and SUV/ agricultural/ public and industrial work/ Quad, Kart, gardening and others/ truck and bus).
- Residual water treated for reuse.
- Destination of reused water.
- Valorization rate.
- Circularity rate
- Percentage of sewage used
- Nº Spanish products and services with Ecolabel.
- Nº companies in the Pact on CE
- Nº CE best practices published in the catalogues.
- Nº Life Program projects related to CE.
- Final expenditure of Life Program projects related to CE
- Nº workers trained in CE in the companies.
- Nº workers in CE
- Nº professional qualifications in CE in Spain
- Trade balance of recycled raw materials.
- Total expenditure of companies on waste management (industrial sector).
- Total expenditure on residual water treatment (companies).
- GDP/ waste generation
- Gross value added of circular economy sectors.
- Nº enterprises in CE activities.